The following Terms of Service (ToS) may read like a legal document because, well, it is a legal document. If you're going to invest lots of time in using our APIs we recommend you read it, maybe even twice, because we want you to gain comfort and confidence in the agreement.
Anyway, thanks for getting this far. Please continue reading and we can't wait to see what you build!
— LiftSuggest Team
- LiftSuggest API
The Lift API is LiftSuggest's service that allows approved licensees to retrieve certain reprocessed Google Analytics data ("LiftSuggest Data"). The LiftSuggest API consists of an application program interface (API) for retrieving various LiftSuggest Data, grouped generally into calls to retrieve data found on LiftSuggest server which is currently reprocessed data of Google Analytics. LiftSuggest team may release subsequent versions of the LiftSuggest API and require you to obtain and use the most recent version. New versions may not be compatible with previous implementations.
- License to LiftSuggest API & Data
LiftSuggest will store some of your Google Analytics data which will be "exclusively" used for generation of recommendations. If you explicitly request deletion of your Google Analytics data to generate LiftSuggest Data, LiftSuggest will remove it from LiftSuggest servers within 1 day or request. This request is irreversible.
- All calls to the LiftSuggest API must reference the Authentication Token issued to you as an approved licensee.
- You agree that you will provide the LiftSuggest Data to users on "as is" terms, with disclaimers substantially equivalent to those set forth in Sections 7 and 8.
- You agree to keep the Authentication Token confidential, and not to share it with any third party. This license is personal to you, and any affiliates must seek and obtain their own license and Authentication Token.
- You may present LiftSuggest Data only on a transactional basis. You will not permit your users to access LiftSuggest Data in bulk.
- Your license to LiftSuggest Data is limited to making direct server calls to LiftSuggest servers for LiftSuggest Data and to distributing LiftSuggest Data to your end user on your Web site(s) and/or Application(s) immediately upon receipt by your servers.
- You may not present the LiftSuggest Data (or permit LiftSuggest Data to be presented) so that it appears to be available from a third party Web site.
- You further agree not to otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the LiftSuggest API.
- You may not use the LiftSuggest APIs in a manner that exceeds reasonable request volume, constitutes excessive or abusive usage, or otherwise fails to comply or is inconsistent with any part of the LiftSuggest API documentation located within [insert], as determined by LiftSuggest in its sole discretion.
- You may not use the LiftSuggest APIs in connection with or to promote any products, services, or materials that constitute, promote or are used primarily for the purpose of dealing in: spyware, adware, or other malicious programs or code, counterfeit goods, items subject to US embargo, hate materials (e.g. Nazi memorabilia) or materials urging acts of terrorism or violence,goods made from protected animal/plant species, recalled goods,hacking/surveillance/interception/descrambling equipment, cigarettes, illegal drugs and paraphernalia, unlicensed sale of prescription drugs and medical devices, pornography, prostitution, body parts and bodily fluids, stolen products and items used for theft, fireworks, explosives, and hazardous materials, government IDs, police items, unlicensed trade or dealing in stocks and securities, gambling items, professional services regulated by state licensing regimes, non-transferable items such as airline tickets or event tickets, non-packaged food items, weapons and accessories.
- Acceptable Use
You agree not to use the LiftSuggest API, LiftSuggest Data, or LiftSuggest Brand & Links in any way that is unlawful, or harms LiftSuggest, its service providers, its suppliers, your end users, or any other person. Further, pursuant to Section 10 below, LiftSuggest may terminate your use of the LiftSuggest API, and LiftSuggest Brand & Links if and when LiftSuggest determines that your use is inappropriate. However, the Google Analytics data will be yours which will be available in Google Analytics whatsoever.
- Limited Relationship
- NO WARRANTY
LiftSuggest PROVIDES THE LiftSuggest API, LiftSuggest DATA, AND LiftSuggest BRAND & LINKS "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY, AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LiftSuggest AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. LiftSuggest AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION (A) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, ACCURACY, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, NO ENCUMBRANCES, NO LIENS AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, (B) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (C) WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
- LIABILITY LIMITATION; EXCLUSIVE REMEDY
- Intellectual Property
The LiftSuggest API, LiftSuggest Data, and LiftSuggest Brand & Links are the property of LiftSuggest, and subject to the intellectual property rights of LiftSuggest and its licensors. © 2011Tatvic Associates. All rights reserved.
- Fees and Payments
LiftSuggest reserves the right to charge fees for future use of or access to the LiftSuggest APIs or the LiftSuggest services and Web sites (collectively, "LiftSuggest APIs Services") in LiftSuggest's sole discretion. If LiftSuggest decides to charge for the LiftSuggest APIs Services, such charges will be disclosed to you prior.
LiftSuggest may change, suspend or discontinue the LiftSuggest API and suspend or terminate your use of the LiftSuggest API, LiftSuggest Data, and/or LiftSuggest Brand & Links at any time for any reason, without notice. You may also terminate by ceasing to use the LiftSuggest API, LiftSuggest Data, and LiftSuggest Brand & Links, removing implementation of the LiftSuggest API from your Web site(s), Application(s) and deleting all copies of the LiftSuggest Data and LiftSuggest Brand & Links.
- Choice of Law Disputes